Start_Up brings together BioDigest_Start and Stop_Ammo_Start enabling you to quickly start up and populate a freshwater or marine water tank.
Start an aquarium very quickly (within hours)
- composed of live bacterial strains
- aquarium cleaning by waste matter digestion is helped by the presence of numerous different strains of heterotrophic bacteria
- nitrates and phosphates are reduced
- enables water to be effectively purified
- prevents the spread of filamentous algae
- converts ammonia into nitrites - nitrites into nitrates - and - nitrates into nitrogen
- traps and stops ammonia
- reduces nitrite production
- prevents the fish from being shocked or killed
When should Start_Up be used ?
When you start an freshwater or saltwater aquarium
Start Up enables you to quickly introduce 1/3 of your toughest fish into your
- after 4 hours in freshwater
- after 12 hours in marine water
How to use Start_Up ?
What volume ?
What range ?
What dosage ?
0 à 60 liters Nano All blister of 2 vials
61 à 120 liters Nano All blister of 4 vials
120 à 180 liters Standard All box of 6 vials
181 à 360 liters Standard All box of 12 vials
360 à 1 000 liters Standard All box of 30 vials
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.