For some horses, even the slightest changes in diet, environment or training schedule can instigate gastrointestinal distress. Menthazan is made from a 100% natural blend of herbs and minerals, which have been traditionally used to soothe colicky pains, and normalise intestinal flow.
The Menthazan blend includes:
- Meadowsweet – traditionally used to soothe and protect gastrointestinal mucosa
- Ginger – traditionally used to stimulate digestion through gentle warming
- Fennel Seed – traditionally used to soothe digestive upset and release trapped gas
- Peppermint & Spearmint – traditionally used to relax and tone the smooth muscle of the digestive tract
- Licorice – traditionally used to protect against the harmful physiological effects of distress
Menthazan offers a delicious, sweet minty flavour that horses love, and a thick consistency, making it easy to administer orally.
Menthazan has been formulated in accordance with FEI cleansport guidelines, for use anytime up to and including competition days.
Menthazan is typically given at a rate of 10ml/100kg, as necessary.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.